Saturday, February 26, 2011

Owl or Nothing

Owl designs are a cute and fun accessory for any indie girl's wardrobe. Owls can be found on clothes, bags, jewelry, and everything in between. I have an adorable shirt, necklace, earrings, and even received cute plastic owl covers for my keys as a birthday present. 

This adorable furry bird actually has a special meaning for me. When I was younger my grandma called me her Little Owl. She would fight to get me to go to bed as a kid and one time she thought I was asleep when the phone rang. I jumped up from bed and said, "Who is it? Who is it?" And she sweetly responded, "Go to bed my little owl." After that, owls had a special little meaning between us. Every time I see a cute owl item, I’m reminded of my grandma and how awesome she was.

Here are a few of my favorite owl items right now:

Owl Earrings

Wise Old Owls Black and White Post Earrings from Ring Leader on Etsy.com.

Cute stud earrings that are hand-drawn by the artist.
From: Esty.com
Price: $9.95


Owl T-shirt
We Give a Hoot Tee from ModCloth.com.

Cute owl design on a soft cotton V-neck shirt.
From: ModCloth.com
Price: $29.99



Owl Mug
Clever Critter Mug from ModCloth.com.
I want to rock this cute mug while drinking my morning coffee.
From: ModCloth.com
Price: $17.99


Owl Necklace:
Owl Be Loving You Necklace from Westbyron on Etsy.com.

This hand crafted silver pendant can be customized with names on the back. So romantic and sweet.
From: Etsy.com
Seller: Westbyron
Price: $72.00

*Jennifer Moncayo

No comments:

Post a Comment