Friday, February 25, 2011

My Obsession with Indie Products Begins

Some of my favorite jewelry and my beloved Helle's Belles wallet.

I love punk and indie music, which heavily influences my sense of style. I love alternative fashion, accessories, and everything in between. I love seeing people wearing clothes and accessories that really show their unique sense of style.

I could care less about designer brands like Coach and Louis Vuitton—you’ll never catch me wearing Juicy Couture pants and Uggs. But I could talk forever about my favorite handbag lines Luxe De Ville, or my favorite wallets from Helle’s Belles Finishing School for Girls.

I am obsessed with websites like ModCloth and Etsy. I love seeing the amazing stuff people create and sell on the DIY circuit. I want to buy everything but, of course, that’s just not possible.

This blog is a mash up of everything in indie style I love, from clothing, accessories, and jewelry to home décor. This blog will feature my indie style finds, and include profiles on indie designers, crafters, artists, and creators.

*Jennifer Moncayo

No comments:

Post a Comment